Agenda item details
Closed Session Items - 2020-01-14
- Agenda 2/2020
- County Counsel
- (1) Significant exposure to litigation pursuant to paragraph (2) or (3) of subdivision (d) of section 54956.9. Number of potential cases: Two; and
(2) Initiation of litigation pursuant to paragraph (4) of subdivision (d) of section 54956.9. Number of potential cases: Two.
CONFERENCE WITH LEGAL COUNSEL - PENDING LITIGATION (Government Code section 54956.9.) It is the intention of the Board to meet in closed session concerning the following items: Existing Litigation (Gov. Code, section 54956.9(a)). (Formally initiated.);
(3) Application filed by PG&E in the 2018 Nuclear Decommissioning Cost Triennial Proceeding (U 39 E & A: 18-12-008);
(4) In re PG&E Corporation (19-19-30088);
(5) In re PG&E Company (19-19-30089);
(6) County of San Luis Obispo v. Purdue Pharma L.P., et al. (US District Court 2:18-CV-09516-PSG-FFMx); and
(7) In re Insys Therapeutics, Inc., et at, (US Bankruptcy Court, District of Delaware, 1:19-bk-11292-KG, Chapter 11).
CONFERENCE WITH LABOR NEGOTIATOR (Government Code section 54957.6.) It is the intention of the Board to meet in closed session to have a conference with its Labor Negotiator, Tami Douglas-Schatz, concerning the following employee organizations:
(8) SLO Government Attorney’s Union (SLOGAU);
(9) SLO County Employees Association–Trades and Crafts (SLOCEA-T&C);
(10) Deputy County Counsels’ Association (DCCA);
(11) Sheriffs’ Management;
(12) SLO County Probation Managers’ Peace Officers’ Association (SLOCPPOA);
(13) Deputy Sheriff’s Association (DSA);
(14) District Attorney Investigators’ Association (DAIA);
(15) SLO County Probation Managers’ Peace Officers’ Association (SLOCPMPOA); and
(16) SLO County Employees Association – Public Services, Supervisors, Clerical (SLOCEA – PSSC).
(17) Unrepresented Management and Confidential Employees;
(18) Sworn Deputy Sheriffs’ Association (SDSA); and
(19) United Domestic Workers of America (UDWA).
Discussed at meetings:
Meeting BOS - 1/2020, Point 38 on 1/14/2020 by Board of Supervisors